Become a Spartan today! If you are interested in enrolling your children in Waldron Area Schools, please feel free to contact our Central Office for more information. Come schedule a tour and meeting with one of our staff members!

Waldron Area Schools Enrollment Forms

The enrollment process must be completed by a parent or legal guardian.

  • Students must be five (5) years old by December 1 and less than twenty (20) years old on September 1 for the enrolling school year.
  • Required Documents to be presented to the school secretary upon completion of the enrollment process:
    • Original birth certificate
    • Official immunization records
    • Address of the school your student last attended
    • Certified copies of court orders or placement papers, if applicable (i.e., Appointment of Legal Guardianship, Divorce Decree, etc.)
  • Proof of residency
    • The following documents are required to prove residency:
      • Homeowner: Purchase agreement, closing papers or deed
      • Renter: Current lease/rental agreement
      • Property tax statement
    • AND
      • Two (2) different current utility bills:
      • Gas
      • Electric
      • Cable TV
      • Phone bill
    • OR
      • Moving company invoice or truck rental receipt validating address in district
    • In addition, report cards and/or transcripts are helpful when enrolling a student.

Additional forms may be required at the building level.

  • Requirements for Non-traditional Living Arrangements (if applicable):
    • Notarized Affidavit of Residency
    • Notarized Affidavit of Guardianship
    • Notarized Statement of Guardian